If you would like to speak to a customer service representative, please contact us via telephone at 0141-4001783
Collection and Use of Information
As a welcome guest, you can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. At various times, you may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us through whatever means you provide such information (through our Website, via e-mail, over the telephone, etc.). Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request.
- Confirm and track your order.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy.
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse.
- Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience.
- Identify your product and service preferences.
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Personal Information that we May Share with Others
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with trusted partners.
- Service Providers/Dealer/Astrologer: We use trusted third-party service providers/dealers/astrologers/franchisee to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by eBuyGems.
- Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), eBuyGems will only share your personal information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection:We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information: (1) we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
- Anonymous information:We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
- Suggestion and feedbacks: We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the “Submissions” section of our ” Terms and Conditions
Other Uses of Your Information:
IP Address. When you visit our Website, eBuyGems collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session
within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies and Web Beacons, in some instances, eBuyGems may collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons (also known as pixel gifs or action tags) and other monitoring technologies to enhance your browsing and shopping experience on our website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our website. Web beacons are small strings of code placed on a web page or within an email for the purpose of transferring information.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
If the personally identifiable information eBuyGems has gathered from you changes or you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to, correct, or delete (to the extent allowed by law) any personal information we have collected about you. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your personal information, please send an e-mail or contact one of our gems consultants at 0141-4001783